December 5, 2010

A Few Days Ago....

I had a vacation from work during the Thanksgiving Holiday.  I was off most of November and had a wonderful time with my wife and son.  

Well, a few days ago I went back to work.  YUCK!!

That night when I came home I was very surprised.  My wife and son had decorated for Christmas!!  They had lights hung outside, a wreath on the house, a Christmas ribbon on the outside door and the inside was decorated too!!  I opened the door to the smell of Christmas cookies in the oven, the sound of Christmas music on the CD player and the sights of presents with my name on them under the Christmas tree!! 

WOW.  It really did me good to see and smell and hear all this in my home.  My wife and son are more beautiful than I can express.  Thank you!!

I hope you begin this season as blessed as I am.  If not, I pray that God will bless you even more than you have been thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment